[OZAPRS] Listening

Ron Perry ronk at sunlinux.com.au
Sun Apr 4 16:54:20 EST 2004

Thanks Mike, for the post.

Also thanks to Hamish and Chris, as this brings another factor into this
subject.

Just checked, the first post from Noel was last Monday, not even a week,
but it seems like it. :-)

Ron
vk3ecv

On Sat, 2004-04-03 at 09:56, Richter, Mike W wrote:
> I've been hearing a few transmissions this morning with my Rcvr tuned to
10147.6 kHz USB and all the transmissions I hear produce audio of 2.1-2.3
kHz into an Audio Spectrum Analyser.

> This means the received RF is 10149.7-10149.9 kHz
>
> The International standard is 10149.2-10149.4 kHz.
>
> The International Standard is for the RF - it is independent of what
transceiver, TNC or sideband is used to generate it.