[OZAPRS] aprs.net.au access problems....

rendrag1 rendrag1 at telstra.com
Sun Jan 19 13:38:42 EST 2003

From: Hamish Moffatt <hamish at cloud.net.au>
> Can we add more name servers to prevent future problems? I can
> host a
> secondary located in the USA. Darryl would need to add the secondary
> through the domain registrar.

Yep, we've just signed an exchange agreement with an ISP in QLD to
share backup DNS/MX, so i'll be setting that up next week which will
mean that if we're down again, there wont be such big problems..  Plus
I think this has finally convinced management that we need a genny ;)
Plus yep, if you can host a secondary as well, we'll be set :)

Cheers,

Damien