[OZAPRS] HF line in the sand

Richard Hoskin lhoskin at bigpond.com
Fri Dec 5 19:33:45 EST 2003

Hi Warren,

I think this is a good idea as it should bring Mildura and Perth online
with
10Mhz HF ( assumed from previous emails on this list).

I will organnise for VK3MY-3 to be switched to the International APRS 10
Mhz
Frequancy on the 20th.

Hopefully we may see some APRS ZL stations on HF as I know they are
experimenting with APRS on the International 10Mhz APRS channel.

Cheers
Richard
VK3JFK