[OZAPRS] HF line in the sand

Richard Hoskin lhoskin at bigpond.com
Fri Dec 5 19:39:35 EST 2003

Hi Brian,

I asked Ross some time ago if he would mind changing frequancy on VK3MY-3.
He was happy to do so whenever required.

If you look at past emails both Chris and Ron stated that they would only
be
prepaired to run 10Mhz APRS Gates on the International APRS HF channel. I
hope this will inspire them to do so.

Cheers
Richard
VK3JFK