[OZAPRS] eTNC (Ethernet Embedded TNC)

Darryl Smith Darryl at radio-active.net.au
Wed Dec 25 19:21:03 EST 2002

People...

There is a group of us looking at building and programming a 4-port
ethernet TNC with a few serial ports based on a rabbit processor. If all
goes well, it will cost under A$/NZ$250 complete. In order to do this I
am looking for assistance.

I am looking at anyone who is interested in this project. We look like
using a Rabbit CPU module, programming it in C.

TAPR has another project which could probably do with some help with
some PIC work in C

If you are interested in either project please contact me directly.

Darryl

P.S. I am also working on APRS for OziExplorer... I have waypoints
uploading into OziExplorer with some packet types at the moment, and
being able to track arbitary stations...

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS   POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 International]
Darryl at radio-active.net.au | www.radio-active.net.au