[OZAPRS] Sgate ui pathe

Norm McMillan vk3xci at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 09:03:19 AEDT 2021

Gday Ray and thanks for the reply,

Currently it's a satgate/experiment. It'll eventually be a "remote" area
tracker, so on our travels (remember those?) I can get a couple of posits
or more per day into APRS-IS and maybe send a message. I'm feeding APRS-IS
directly at the moment too,, from both my local iGate and the experimental
sGate. I'll cut the sGate this morning while I do some recabling, then come
back as a simple tracker, path ARISS. We'll soon know I guess.

I've been in Packet radio since the VERY early days, with a TNC-1 and a
Microbee running a terminal. That was a loooooong time ago, and yes, things
have changed. Time some web pages were updated I think.

Enjoy the day!
de Norm VK3XCI
Website: https://vk3xci.wordpress.com/