[OZAPRS] 30m APRS situation

Josh vk2hff at vk2hff.ampr.org
Tue Jun 29 11:56:20 AEST 2021

That HF gateways list hasn't been updated since 2014, so is probably a
bit out of date now.

If you can't find a 30m TX/msg enabled igate, is 40m an option to fill
your messaging needs?
If so, VK2HFG-4 north of Wagga on 7048.6 LSB is a full time FX.25
messaging capable digi/igate.

N.B. the 40m frequency 7036 LSB listed on the aprs.net.au HF Gateways
link is no longer in use in VK - the APRS network moved to 7048.6 LSB a
few years ago.

- Josh VK2HFF