[OZAPRS] New Proposed APRS Digi for Adelaide - VK5RSB coming to life

Grant Willis vk5gr at bigpond.com
Sun May 24 10:07:36 AEST 2020

Folks,

Well after a 2 year delay I have finally returned to completing the VK5RSB APRS digipeater for Adelaide on 145.175. It is on test from my place for the next a couple of weeks - currently temporarily wired into my Kenwood TM-281 running low power but I will migrate it onto the TAIT 8110 in the next week or so.

So if people see VK5RSB running around on air let me know! (if you see it mis-behave also let me know!)

Tony 5AH - do you have a manual for the TNC software? I plugged your RSB eprom you gave me into the Tiny-2 this morning and breathed a sigh of relief that the TNC still worked. Now I am wanting to know what configs it can take over the air (if any are even needed) or whether there is anything else I need to do to it? Looking from my car it seems to just be working.  I still have audio etc to sort out but will do that against the Tait.

Regards,
Grant VK5GR