[OZAPRS] VK1RGI-1 config changes

glen english LIST glenlist at cortexrf.com.au
Sat Jan 11 09:51:44 AEDT 2020

I've found that putting stations onto the banned list quickly gets them
to fix their configuration...

at the moment, I have a handful of Sydney stations in the banned list so
we dont see them via RHR or Wollongong digis

Although that probably is not required now I have the 'geo fencing'
enabled ( ! 32km radii of Guildford)