[OZAPRS] VK1RGI-1 config changes

glen english LIST glenlist at cortexrf.com.au
Sat Jan 11 09:40:11 AEDT 2020

Hi Scott

agreed. Earlier today I permitted RHR back into the system, and solved
the sydney stations problem a different way :

- I am supressing stations in a 32km radius of Guildford using /r  filter.

In practical terms, once stations if travelling down tot freeway to
Canberra direction, once they're south of Campbelltown, they'll get
permitted. to be digied by Ginini.

that pretty much does the job.

cheers

-glen