[OZAPRS] U-blox GPS

Norm McMillan vk3xci at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 09:38:18 AEST 2020

Carlos, Mark
Thanks for the info. enough to keep me busy during lockdown. I'm a
"hi-risk" and haven't been out of the house/yard for 4 weeks now. 🙁. just
a little stir crazy. I've hooked the old GPS-12 to an "always on" supply so
at least it doesn't take 10 minutes to initialize now. small victory.
Theres a lot of time/money invested in the installation so a quick fix is a
good fix!
Carlos, I looked at the DB9 connector and wondered!
Mark, I've got friends in UK and a small stash of Scottish Pounds... That
may be the answer!

Thanks again guys