[OZAPRS] Direwolf config help

Wade Smith wade.vk1 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 11:35:26 AEDT 2019

Hi Liz,

Thanks for the offer.. would be worth having a look - anything at this
stage would help.

I can get direwolf to retrieve only the filtered packets from the server
but not transmit them.  I am particularly keen to get the fire ones online
ASAP.

Here is the filter section I use:

#Filters
IGFILTER 0 p/SCT*/STL*/SNW*/SWS*/ACT*/NMW* b/VK1XT-15 m/VK1MIC-1/150
#This transmits the weather alerts (AU WX BOT) for our region, and local
ACT ESA alerts from their website stream via VK1XT's server and messages in
150 mile range
IGTXVIA 0 WIDE1-1,WIDE2-1
IGTXLIMIT 6 10
FILTER 0 IG o!(NETINFO,CLUBINFO,VK1SOTA,144_CW,1296_CW),b!(VK1MIC-1)
# Do not iGate my own stuff

If anyone has any suggestions can try them almost immediately.

On Thu, 17 Oct 2019 at 18:51, Liz <liz at billiau.net> wrote:

> QTR Thu, 17 Oct 2019 09:13:04 +1100 Wade Smith QTC
>
> > I know Liz has managed to get the fire alerts going over the air as I
> > have seen and received them while in the hills.
>
> I'm using aprx.
> If the conf and filters are of any use, I can share.

Wade

VK1MIC.com