[OZAPRS] VK1RGI

Graeme graeme at abrona.com.au
Sun Mar 17 20:49:10 AEDT 2019

Hello Glen,

18 months went quickly but a good run for DW and the h/w.  I spotted that it
probably wasn't transmitting valid messages as my igate kept producing null
lines at about the usual RGI rate, but working again late today.  A big hole
is left to the west, NW and SW without RGI, not helped locally by the
absence of RWG.  Great that you were able to log in to fix the problem.

My igate went off the air early this morning so I though there must be a
disease going around, but it was only a dead battery.

Regards,
Graeme