[OZAPRS] MFJ 1270C uidigi

Scott Evans vk7hse at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 17:06:47 AEST 2019

It's been well over ten years since I touched uidigi, but I recall that you can connect a terminal program to seeing debug messages. It might also be that the MCU it's getting stuck in a loop and the watchdog timer kicks in and the MCU locks up.

I know that the MFJ-1270B TNC's don't have the issue with this, but I can't recall if there's an extra mod needed to be done with the MFJ-1270C

I'll dig though some old paperwork her and see if I have anything on the topic...