[OZAPRS] Foundation and RF APRS new thread

Norm McMillan vk3xci at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 12:59:54 AEDT 2019

Hmmmm,
looks like all the nF... prefixes are internationally allocated, is that
going to cause a problem?
The proper answer of course, is to get rid of the 4 letter suffix, the
numerical area id suffix, and have a "callsign for life"
Like that's going to happen!

For now, I'll tell users to use nFxxx and put a callsign in the comment
line. It's all we've got 'till someone tell me different.

norm vk3xci

norm vk3xci!