[OZAPRS] BOM Feed gone out of control

Josh vk2hff at vk2hff.ampr.org
Wed May 2 19:59:43 AEST 2018

There's certainly something wrong - WXSVR-AU has created a bunch of
objects with a position of 11°11.11' S 111°11.11' E recently.

The Active Objects & Bulletins page
(http://mckserver-aw.mmckernan.id.au/wxsvr-au/index.php/active-objects-bulletins)
doesn't appear to have the same problem with positions, but there is a
php error message displayed that could possibly be related...

- Josh VK2HFF