[OZAPRS] New Proposed APRS Digi for Adelaide - ideas?

Glen English VK1XX glenlist at pacificmedia.com.au
Tue Jul 24 12:34:00 AEST 2018

Well Mt Ginini is about as set and forget as you get....

but Tiny2 will work. Depends if you want to impress your audience with
the performance (or they expect to be impressed in my case). The Tony2
wioll work.

Just remember! most fo the TONY2 software is out of date and does not
support the new Paradigm digipeating/ aprs digi  unless it has had new
eproms...

If the site is inaccessable, like a satellite, the tiny 2 might be a
better bet. But in that case you'd wrap the direwolf system in some
radhard...

cheers