[OZAPRS] Weather stations

Gordon at thetaylorclub.com Gordon at thetaylorclub.com
Mon Jan 8 16:33:21 AEDT 2018

Hi guys,
	I use Cumulus connected to my Davis Vantage Pro 2.  I use a serial connection because its over 11 years old now.  Cumulus supports many weather stations and also has the ability to upload direct to Weather Underground and a web page if desired.

http://sandaysoft.com/products/cumulus

Regards

Gordo VK4VP