[OZAPRS] IO PCB audio pTT CONNECTORS?

Glen English VK1XX glenlist at pacificmedia.com.au
Mon Feb 19 10:59:10 AEDT 2018

RRR

at the moment I have the room that the Pi/droid consumes below as empty
space. There is a TALL 40 pin header for the board mount.

but yeah, could be in a cable or a extender adaptor PCB... I have done a
board with a 25mm cutout in it for fan mounting in the past. For Odroid
C1+, C2 I never find heat an issue.