[OZAPRS] new modem

Glen English VK1XX glenlist at pacificmedia.com.au
Sat Feb 3 19:56:26 AEDT 2018

Hi David

No integration with dire wolf right now. But close.

I will have a gateway set up here next week on two bands, 80 and 30.

it will be in the same freq segments as the 300 baud packet

I have ordered some more ODroids to deploy onto a couple of amateur's
properties with HF radios  for gateways, will be on some time this month
I expect.

In the meantime I will let the system mature just a little more before
adding you into the beta program
73