[OZAPRS] Direwolf and satellites

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Thu Oct 26 22:52:53 AEDT 2017

I don't follow.

The purpose of the APRS-IS is to capture a copy of every APRS packet
transmitted and make it available on the APRS web pages.

There is no need to capture dupes.  In fact, without dropping the
duplicate traffic we would be just overloading the network with a ten fold
increase in nothing but dupes.

Or am I missing something.
Bob