[OZAPRS] (no subject)

Jack Chomley vk4jrc at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 12:15:39 AEDT 2017

Peter,

I am upgrading the firmware in my Dragon 7800 as we speak. I will connect it to my IC7200. I can only be on at nights though, my shack is beside my bed. I will not be connecting to NBN, I have a few more months on ADSL and when they cut everything off, my 4GX modem will do all I need.

73,

Jack VK4JRC

Club.    www.cqara.org.au