[OZAPRS] WXSVR (Mathew McKernan)

Tony Hunt wavetel at internode.on.net
Wed Nov 22 13:50:42 AEDT 2017

Matty,

I appear to have about 41Megs worth of shapefiles and info documents for
setup on file here. These are for both xastir and Uiview.
You may have it all sorted by now but if not I can upload these to a website
and let you grab them. I remember we had this all running in VK5 and it was
good to have.
I did a bit of work on it with Geoff from memory but its all pretty vague
now.

The actual Shapefiles I have are
c_aus20no08.zip
mz_aus28no08.zip
xastir_dbfawk-27no08.zip
z_aus28no08.zip

Looks like I even saved the HTML pages from the VKAPRS website on how to
setup various clients and features. The Filenames are
implementation.html
lga-database.php.html
products.php.html
protocol.html
WXSVR-AU-index.html
zones.php.html

These are webpages complete by the look of it with supporting subfolders so
its likely a copy of the old WXSVR-AU web site in part or complete.

Tony Hunt VK5AH