[OZAPRS] bethungra-ginini

Josh vk2hff at vk2hff.ampr.org
Wed Nov 15 19:27:20 AEDT 2017

On 15/11/2017 6:55 PM, Glen English VK1XX wrote:
> also set FIXBITS=2 (was =1), improves data
> demodulator  another dB....

I'd be VERY cautious with that - you may end up digipeating garbage far
and wide.
For a W2 digi I would think you would want to disable FIXBITS
completely, and only digipeat frames that you can reliably hear.

I found FIXBITS 1 to be pretty trustworthy, but a large percentage of
the packets requiring the extra 'bits fixed' were badly corrupted,
direwolf is pretty much guessing by that point ;)

- Josh VK2HFF