[OZAPRS] VK2RHR-1 raw

Graeme graeme at abrona.com.au
Wed Nov 15 18:24:19 AEDT 2017

Hi Glen,

Locally there is an intention to install a digi on Mt Bethungra.  A coverage
map that I generated shows that it will reach Ginini with good signal which
is expected anyway as my igate hears Ginini yet my igate is further away and
at a lower altitude.  The coverage map shows that Bethungra will not
reliably reach the Goulburn area although the criteria was for a a mobile
antenna so might reach JUZ.  I have no expectation that Bethungra will link
with RHR.

Graeme
2HFG