[OZAPRS] VK2RHR-1 raw

Graeme graeme at abrona.com.au
Wed Nov 15 14:43:29 AEDT 2017

Hello Glen,

Sydney proper does not hit RHR - it's mostly only after leaving Sydney that
RHR comes into play and vehicles travelling south are not necessarily
heading into Canberra, bypassing Canberra mostly past or through the
Riverina heading into Victoria or SA, with others heading west from Yass.
Users wouldn't reconfigure their paths for out of Sydney travelling so would
remain wide1, wide2-1 then get dropped prematurely by RGI after only having
been first heard by RHR.

I don't agree with VK2XRX-9>S3T8P9,VK2RHR-1,WIDE1*,WIDE2-1 being
dropped/ignored by RGI unless all people who might travel out of urban areas
change to wide1,wide2-2 permanently which I suspect will cause far more
congestion.

Graeme
2HFG