[OZAPRS] UHF APRS freqs in VK

Glen English VK1XX glenlist at pacificmedia.com.au
Wed Nov 15 14:33:40 AEDT 2017

I'll write a tech paper and send it to NTAC.

plenty of spectrum even with the repeater links

analog ATVers on 444.25  would still produce a bit of rubbish on the
bottom of their VSB into the top end of 442. how much I dunno. a problem
, dont think so.

DTVers  carrier on 446.5 with 7 MHz nominal BW is actually ahh 6.65 MHz
BW or extending to 443.175

but in practice due to non linearities, it will spill over another half
MHz at -40dB. probably 442.675 is most likely the highest you might want
to use where there is 446.5 ADTV in use like cap cities....