[OZAPRS] Status of the HF network ?

Peter Dodd dodd.pc at bigpond.com
Sun Nov 12 21:30:19 AEDT 2017

On the keep it simple theme.

Tiny Track3 plus and a Codan 6924 mk2 with a 10Mhz crystal.

TT3 has audio driven tx inhibit so another problem solved.

About 30 W into Diamond 30m whip on roof rack.

Runs off auxilary battery via low voltage disconnect unit.

Tracked ML to Elliot (NT) no problem during July.

Not too good North of there but got in a couple of times from Darwin.

Similar on way back South

Regards

Peter
VK7KPC