[OZAPRS] Fill In Digi needed

Peter VK2MPJ vk2mpj at yahoo.com.au
Tue Nov 7 22:13:48 AEDT 2017

G’day Bob,

How are you stranger!?

Yes unfortunately the 2MPJ digi was either switched off or fell over a while ago. The problem is, I lost access to the site before I left Nowra and the original ham that got us in there is now a sk :(  It was located at the South Coast Security office in South Nowra.

Are you affiliated with the local club? They have a repeater on Nowra Hill, which is located at a HAMs residence from memory. It was my dream to get a digi up on the hill as it would have filled in the missing link to RGI-1 which was the grand plan for the area.
If you do go down the path of commissioning a digi in the Nowra area again, I am more than happy with the config of it, as it shouldn’t be greatly different to the now defunct 2MPJ-1.

Trust all is well mate.

de
Pete VK2MPJ