[OZAPRS] Fill In Digi needed

Scott Evans vk7hse at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 14:42:13 AEDT 2017

Bob,

If you are using a Raspberry Pi and you are not interested running it as a
full desktop style, you can run it headless and use APRX. This supports the
native Linux kernel ax25 stack or just using a serial port (usb types vary
but generally most works ok) and I believe that you can also get direwolf
to talk with it as well. There's lots of examples of different types of
setup.

As with all things YMMV!