[OZAPRS] RGI digi too big a coverage ?

vk2tv vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Tue Nov 7 08:14:20 AEDT 2017

Glen

I wasn't thinking of the digi only responding to its real callsign, it
will do that in any case AFAIK. I was thinking of the case where (local)
users specify the digis real callsign in their path to keep their
traffic "local".

There's a lot of discussion about rgi and possible effects of outbound
traffic from it but we also need to consider the benefits of having a
well-sited W2-1 (say) Igate to respond to inbound traffic that might
have been stomped on at another system(s).

Ray vk2tv