[OZAPRS] RGI digi too big a coverage ?

Ian Mills vk2him at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 12:34:41 AEDT 2017

[>] At  11:40:11 +1100 Josh wrote:

[>]  The Canberra traffic won't make it into Sydney due to RHR being a
[>]  W1-only, and there's not a great deal of APRS traffic anywhere else
[>]  within range so it shouldn't cause any congestion issues providing you
[>]  keep the power level sensible.

Canberra traffic will get to Sydney via my igate/digi vk2him-1 at Gerringong.
[>]
I hear RGI-1 frequently and AMW-1 always so Sydney will be getting Canberra traffic via me/AMW unless I also change my current Wide2-1 to Wide1 only ... but my change to Wide1 isn't helpful for local traffic who can't reach AMW-1 direct due to the local topology.

Ian vk2him