[OZAPRS] Fw: RGI/RBM/Griffith digis

Graeme graeme at abrona.com.au
Sun Nov 5 18:18:18 AEDT 2017

For the igate I'm only using a RPi and a cheap SDR with an $8 1/4 wave db
antenna with random length radials on a 4m pole on top of a 380m elevation
hill on my farming property.  It uses wifi to link to my house router 300m
away and below which has a fixed wireless connection to the internet.  The
new antenna would probably benefit from some tweaking of the radials at
least and possibly also tuned to the APRS frequency, for which I may be able
to borrow an antenna tuner or more roughly use my Icom 7100's SWR meter.

Graeme