[OZAPRS] RGI/RBM/Griffith digis

Matthew Cook vk5zm at bistre.net
Thu Nov 2 11:46:59 AEDT 2017

I'm thinking as a higher speed secondary service that users and fixed
stations can listen too.

I've got no idea how well UHF 9600 baud would work in a mobile environment
with picket fencing or flutter...

Just using left over bits in the shack from the good-ol packet days.. and a
rPi of course.

73

Matthew
VK5ZM