[OZAPRS] 80m HFPRS

Scott Evans vk7hse at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 16:57:58 AEDT 2017

You'd need to check up on the current WIA Band Plan for the current digital
segment as when I last had 300b packet running on 80m it was around
3.625+/- but I think that the digital segment has been lowered to align
with other regions. I'll be interested in listening out for any signals
(although it's going to be a struggle to get to south VK7) although I've
only got a Hustler 5-BTV for HF and it's not that great on 80m but I'll
keep an ear out when you do get something up and running...