[OZAPRS] Fw: 40M APRS frequencies

Graeme graeme at abrona.com.au
Fri Dec 29 22:56:51 AEDT 2017

Thanks for the info David.

We had intended using only the USB port directly from the O Pi but presumably with the same result if data mode is not set. Our testing was using the data port as required for my son’s 706 and discovered that data mode was needed without the penny dropping, for me at least, that without data mode set normal voice transmissions would be unaffected.  It would still be good to have the ability to change the baud rate so that 2m can be used if desired, possibly for its extra power, but at least there is no need to cease aprs transmissions when not using one of my preset aprs memory channels where data mode has been specified.

Graeme 2HFG