[OZAPRS] Fw: 40M APRS frequencies

David Giddy david at vk3il.net
Fri Dec 29 21:54:22 AEDT 2017

Graeme,

FYI, I have DW driving my IC-7100 for HF via the data jack. You don't need
to check for mode as the radio will not transmit when keyed via the data
jack unless the rig is in DATA mode. Hence it doesn't matter if DW tries to
send via HF when the rig is switched to SSB or CW as it will just ignore
the DATA jack in that case.

I don't use the IC7100 for VHF, so it is always set to 300 baud on that DW
port.

73

David
VK3IL