[OZAPRS] APRS-IS help

Mark Jessop lenniethelemming at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 13:47:02 AEDT 2017

What do you mean by 'login' Glen?

The common APRS-IS 'passcode' is just a hash of your callsign (without any
SSID). An example calculator is here: https://apps.magicbug.co.uk/passcode/

Not sure if there's any way to push data into APRS-IS via a HTTP post. It's
fairly easy to do it as a one-shot TCP socket connection:
https://github.com/projecthorus/radiosonde_auto_rx/blob/master/auto_rx/aprs_utils.py#L56

Cheers,
Mark VK5QI