[OZAPRS] Need a hand - mobile antenna

Graeme graeme at abrona.com.au
Sun Dec 10 06:37:15 AEDT 2017

Matthew,

Are you referring to springs that mount above the base to which the coax attaches, such as the Bushcomm bases and springs?  The co-ax on my spring base runs inside the spring and attaches at the top of the spring to a SO239 connector.  Movement in my spring doesn’t change the antenna length whereas the Bushcomm would if it wasn’t fitted with its internal strap.

Graeme 2HFG