[OZAPRS] Need a hand

Glen English VK1XX glenlist at pacificmedia.com.au
Mon Dec 4 08:23:20 AEDT 2017

In looking for a place to attach a ground strap, consider that ideally,
you want the largest continous area of metal. That is probably the
engine bay firewall (which would attach to the upper body, roof etc) ,
fender mounts,  or in the rear, hinge mounts of the rear hatch, etc.

Anyone else have any input here  on where to connect on a modern vehicle
to maximise surface area ?

comeon. ???

I am a bit out of tough on modern vehicles. (I have a 2005 XC90 which if
you pass a RG58 through a door seal will squash it flat and cause a
short... hence requiring coax entry through a bung in the spare tyre
well under the vehicle)