[OZAPRS] Fw: 40M APRS frequencies

Tim Logan timlog77 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 14:25:35 AEDT 2017

Standard licence too... I’ve done 2 trips to the red centre and deserts using only 40m and a very small antenna ( outbacker stealth ) connected to my 857d with tiny Track 3 and had very successful coverage, though this was when Larry had his gear running in SA, but used to get many into the other gates as well in Tas and Sydney.
I need to fire 40m aprs up again !

Sent from my iPad