[OZAPRS] Net Stations.

vk2tv vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Sun Apr 16 08:39:43 AEST 2017

Rod,

One word sums it up ---- EGO

It's a bit of a joke when one net station, back when I was running a 30m
Igate, was off frequency!

The best way to put one's rig on frequency is by using the waterfall
display in a digital software program (I can't remember the program I
used back then), and tune to the average frequency of the majority of
stations. The waterfall display will quickly reveal that it's difficult
to find two stations on the same frequency, hence the need to compromise.

Ray vk2tv