[OZAPRS] APRS vs GPS

Colin Matten vk2kcm at gmail.com
Wed May 25 09:28:32 AEST 2016

If Andrew can explain exactly what he did for each track and what
conclusions he has draw from the testing, it would make it easier to people
understand and comment.

Without any distance indicator (seems to be zoomed in to the max) I'm
unsure if this is the result of a stationary tracker and it is displaying
the wander or whether this is from walking/driving a similar track.