[OZAPRS] HF net stations

Matthew Cook vk5zm at bistre.net
Thu Jun 23 15:29:37 AEST 2016

Gerard,

Larry VK5LY's old gate is not far away from going back to air.   Let us
know where you settle and we'll make sure it follows suit.  It makes sense
to monitor the frequency a little and make sure there aren't any regular
adjacent channel users...  There used to be regular SSB nets right down to
7050 we could hear in VK5, which would overlap a little at 7048.5.

73

Matthew
VK5ZM