[OZAPRS] Rasbian

Scott Evans vk7hse at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 21:17:38 AEST 2016

Yeah those DVDs had files in ECW and at the time I was messing around with
it I never found a solution to decode the file, and using the export
function within the software on the disk never worked out either.  Anyway,
I'll take a look at the DVDs I've got because I can't remember if the older
ones had a different compression engine, but my guess is that the ECW
format was selected for its high ratio of bitbanging!