[OZAPRS] Rasbian

Liz liz at billiau.info
Sat Jul 2 21:04:31 AEST 2016

QTR Sat, 02 Jul 2016 08:33:57 +0000 Scott Evans QTC

> I'd be interested in your info on the maps! Are you using the
> 2003/2005 (available on DVD) editions or later?
>
> On Sat, 2 Jul 2016, 18:07 Liz <liz at billiau.info> wrote:
>
> > QTR Sat, 2 Jul 2016 14:59:15 +1000 Bob QTC
> >
> > > Installing maps is another issue which I'll need to address again
> > > later.
> >

> > When you are ready to install maps in Xastir ask again, I have got
> > lots of free to buy and free to use maps (CC-by-SA) from Geoscience
> > Australia and have them set up in Xastir.

> > Liz
> > VK2XSE

I'm using ARCview shape files I downloaded in 2013
They appear to be copyright 2004. I wrote dbfawk files to display what
I found useful, in Xastir.
The DVD stuff I have is "raster premium" and I didn't succeed in using
the format. I think it used a non-free library which needed
"GeoExpressCLUtils" from LizardTech.