[OZAPRS] Igate

Justin Albury justin at jacomms.com
Mon Feb 29 23:41:02 AEDT 2016

Well APRS won't work without an antenna I guess ;-)

We took a bus from Goulburn and ran the club call sign VK2JQ-9

http://aprs.fi/#!mt=roadmap&z=11&call=a%2FVK2JQ-9&timerange=259200&tail=259200

Looking at it now....it looks like we were on a mission ...straight up....straight back!!!

Justin Albury
J Albury Communications
justin at jacomms.com
0417246791

This email, and any attachments are for the use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain confidential/privileged information.
immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not copy, disclose or distribute its contents to any other
person. We do not accept any liability in connection with transmitting,
unauthorised access to, or viruses in this email and its attachments.
This notice should not be removed.