[OZAPRS] Igate

vk2ycj at bravo.net.au vk2ycj at bravo.net.au
Sat Feb 27 08:41:24 AEDT 2016

G'Day,

There is an exceptionally good solution using a Raspberry Pi:

1. Raspberry Pi

2. TNC-Pi PCB interface

3. Software

4. Radio RS-UV3

Marcel VK2HAQ has spent considerable time getting items 1, 2 and 3 running
smoothly and has 3 iGates running faultlessly now.

I'll find out more details today at Westlakes Radio Club and report back
tonight.

Here are some links:

https://www.hobbypcb.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=productdetails&virtuemart_product_id=101&Itemid=425

https://youtu.be/-7Pgy2_giP0