[OZAPRS] hardware suggestions

Marcus B mrmabs at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 15:38:01 AEDT 2016

And I literally just found this: http://wifipineapple.com/hdk

It is an Arduino board (that could hook into a TNC shield, etc...) that is
designed for the WiFi Pineapple.

The WiFi Pineapple is a router device running OpenWRT, no hacked hardware,
this was made for running OpenWRT like it's a nearly full Linux OS; it will
dial up a 3G modem or ADSL modem. There is also a lot of support for
playing with the software internals of the WiFi Pineapple.

Now that I know about this, if I were to do what you were thinking of, this
is what I would use as the core.