[OZAPRS] antenna for mobile HF-APRS

Ian Bennett ibennett at tpg.com.au
Sat Feb 28 19:01:10 EST 2015

Liz,
	I've got a "recipe" I found trolling the internet. When I did mine in 2009, a friend had a 2m long,
1/2" thick fibreglass whip wound for 4055KHz that he didn't want, so I stripped it down and rewound
for 30m.
	After a few outback trips, it really works a treat but it's a big b at stard!!!
	Another mate also made one using the blank from an old 27M whip (I think it was about a metre long)
that also seemed to work fine.
	I can email the instructions if you are keen.

Ian
VK1IAN